ENTRY WILL BE GIVEN BY PRIOR INVITATION ONLY
For the “Safety, Comfort and Enjoyment” of all delegates attending this event, Please be
advised of the following norms.
- Strictly follow the Social Distancing Guidelines of the Govt.
- Wear Mask and maintain a safe distance from each other
Entry to the venue is subject to complying the conditions and we appreciate your help to make this happen.
- The Registered Delegate can collect the VALID ENTRY PASS from the Registration Desk.
- The Guests/Accompanying Persons must have a VALID ENTRY PASS to enter the Hall.
- The Delegates can get required number of ENTRY PASS at the Registration Desk.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY OR EJECTION
- Failure to produce/show a VALID ENTRY PASS may result in refusal of entry.
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event ID Card will be ejected from the event.
- Unauthorized entry or causing a disturbance will compel the security to eject from the event.
- You will be responsible for your belongings, do not leave them unattended.
- Possessions may be searched before entering the venue or when leaving the venue.
- If you refuse to participate in searches, you may be denied entry or asked to leave the venue.
The Delegates, Guests and Accompanying Persons must be appropriately dressed.
Professional appearance is an important aspect and the clothing must conform to a reasonable
standard of decency relevant to the event.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- The behavior can influence the experience for you and others at an event and we expect a
high standard of behavior at our venue.
- Consider other delegates when using mobile devices.
- During the Technical Sessions and ceremony they should be turned off or on silent.
- We are committed to provide a Friendly and Welcoming Environment for all at the Venue
regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
- Participate in an authentic, active and collaborative way, so as to contribute to the health
and longevity of this event.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning or discriminatory behavior.
- Kindly mind your surroundings and fellow participants.
- Alert event organizers if you notice a violation of this code of conduct.
The entry conditions apply to all. Pass-outs may not be available at all times.
Re-entry to the event venue (Hall) will be with a VALID ENTRY PASS only.